Our General and Conversational English programs at CA International are the perfect preparation for students wishing to improve their all-round English language skills at a pace that suits them. With a strong focus on the four core skills (listening, reading, writing and speaking), you could graduate from our courses with real-world English skills that you can use anywhere.
- About This Course
- Why Take This Course
- Time Table & Fee
Ideally you should:
- Minimum student age – 16 years +
- Language level – A2 Elementary +
Steps in registration:
You are assessed throughout the course on your:
Competencies meeting the relevant CEF Levels.
Pass Mark = 80%, based on formative and summative assessments (written and oral)
Speaking, listening, reading, grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary. Textbook based.
MODE OF DELIVERY: Part Time . Student Ratio is 14:1 maximum
CERTIFICATION: CA International College
General & Conversational English Includes
- Learning materials, textbooks and language level check
- Regular one-to-one assessment with teacher
- Self-study guidance
Our General & Conversational English Courses focus on allowing you to achieve English fluency at a speed that you will feel comfortable with.
The course focuses on the 2 main aspects of language: speaking, listening with a lesser focus on reading, and writing. You’ll also learn vocabulary and some grammar, and how to speak in formal discussions, informal chats, interviews and making friends.
|Date / Time|
|Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday 0930 to 1230|
|Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday 1330 to 1630|
|All Levels From Elementary to Upper Intermediate|
|Course Fee||Duration||Other Information|
|$718||4 weeks||Free Level Check|
|$1098||8 weeks||Free Level Check|
|$1398||12 weeks||Free Level Check|
|$2168||24 weeks||Free Level Check|
* denotes required field. >We seek your understanding that when filling filling this form you:1.use a laptop or desktop to complete this form as you may experience some difficulty while submitting using handheld devices; 2. ensure your Web Browser is updated. Older versions of browsers may not be compatible; 3.should be receiving a confirmation email from us upon completing this form. Please check your spam box (especially hotmail accounts). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 65362193 if you have not yet received the email confirmation within 1 day.