Our IELTS preparation courses are to help you achieve the score you need to build your career or migrate.
- About This Course
- Why Take This Course
- Time Table & Fee
Ideally you should:
- Minimum student age – 18 years +
- Language level – B1 Intermediate +
Steps in registration:
You are assessed throughout the course on your:
Competencies meeting the relevant CEF Levels.
Pass Mark = 80%, based on formative and summative assessments (written and oral)
This course is for students who are already competent users of English. It will focus on developing the academic English skills required to score well in the IELTS Academic test.
- learn how to interpret and describe graphs in writing
- learn how to write a discursive or opinion essay
- learn how to read and interpret academic texts
- answer comprehension questions on written texts as found in the IELTS test
- learn how to identify specific information and infer point of view in written texts
- take part in discussions and practise the speaking skills required in the IELTS test
- perform with confidence in the oral component of the IELTS test
- learn how to take accurate notes from a spoken text or dialogue
- listen to a variety of spoken text types of the kind used the IELTS test.
MODE OF DELIVERY: Part Time . Student Ratio is 10 -12:1 maximum
CERTIFICATION: CA International College
These part-time IELTS preparation courses are designed to help you get the score you need to build your career. If you want to improve your IELTS score, our courses are for you. Be taught by trainers who know the exam requirements intimately.
During the Preparation course, you will:
– Learn the structures and formatting of the IELTS test
– Learn the expectations of the tests for each section (Reading Writing Speaking and Listening).
– Learn the correct strategies for each section.
– Practice the strategies under test simulations
– Practice the strategies under close guidance from your experienced trainer.
|Course Fee||Duration||Other Information|
|$660||3 weeks intensive (30hrs)||Mon-Fri 7:30pm-9:30pm|
|$1056||12 weeks (48hrs)||Sat 9:00am-1:00pm|
|$1056||12 weeks (48hrs)||Tue and Thu 7:30pm-9:30pm|
|$330||For each separate skill modules|
|$50 Textbook fee + $50 Membership Fee|
* denotes required field. >We seek your understanding that when filling filling this form you:1.use a laptop or desktop to complete this form as you may experience some difficulty while submitting using handheld devices; 2. ensure your Web Browser is updated. Older versions of browsers may not be compatible; 3.should be receiving a confirmation email from us upon completing this form. Please check your spam box (especially hotmail accounts). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 65362193 if you have not yet received the email confirmation within 1 day.