Our Pronunciation course is to help you overcome some of the more common pronunciation issues.
Learn to do presentations. Know when to pause and when to be louder and softer. The Rhythm of the presentation is crucial.
Fix your more stubborn pronunciation errors with our expert teachers.
Gain more confidence in your everyday pronunciation and fluency.
- About This Course
- Why Take This Course
- Time Table & Fee
Ideally you should:
- Minimum student age – 18 years +
- Language level – A2 Pre Intermediate +
Steps in registration:
You are assessed throughout the course on your:
Competencies meeting the relevant CEF Levels.
Pass Mark = 80%, based on formative and summative assessments (written and oral)
Speaking, listening, reading, grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary.
MODE OF DELIVERY: Part Time . Student Ratio is 10:1 maximum
CERTIFICATION: CA International College
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for this approved course. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) for courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.”
This part-time English speaking course is designed to help you be understood in an international work environment. If you want to improve your English pronunciation for presentations and official occasions, this course is for you. Bring your work presentation to class to improve.
During this Pronunciation and Presentation course, you will:
– Exercise the individual sounds of the English language
– Learn the phonetic symbols
– Learn the approprate individual word stress
– Learn how to vary the meaning of a sentence through applying sentence stress
– Practice the natural rhythm of spoken English
– Learn about intonation to express meaning and politeness
– Exercise in identifying meaning by listening to native speakers
– Pause for effect and Body Language
- -Body language
|Date / Time|
|Every Thursdays 19:30 to 21:30 Pre Intermediate/Upper Intermediate Levels|
|Course Fee||Duration||Other Information|
|$400 with Workplace English Course||8 weeks||Free Level Check|
|$488 Standalone||8 weeks||Free Level Check|
|$698 Standalone||12 weeks||Free Level Check|
* denotes required field. >We seek your understanding that when filling filling this form you:1.use a laptop or desktop to complete this form as you may experience some difficulty while submitting using handheld devices; 2. ensure your Web Browser is updated. Older versions of browsers may not be compatible; 3.should be receiving a confirmation email from us upon completing this form. Please check your spam box (especially hotmail accounts). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 65362193 if you have not yet received the email confirmation within 1 day.