In today’s global economy, English is essential for success in international business. Career-oriented students must be able to communicate confidently at all levels of business.
Our Workplace Conversational English course provides you with the English skills necessary to communicate effectively in professional situations -from making presentations to participating in meetings and managing a real-life event.
- About This Course
- Why Take This Course
- Time Table & Fee
Ideally you should:
- Minimum student age – 18 years +
- Language level – A2 Elementary +
Steps in registration:
You are assessed throughout the course on your:
Competencies meeting the relevant CEF Levels.
Pass Mark = 80%, based on formative and summative assessments (written and oral)
Speaking, listening, reading, grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary. Textbook based.
MODE OF DELIVERY: Part Time . Student Ratio is 14:1 maximum
CERTIFICATION: CA International College
With highly qualified teachers and the latest interactive and communicative teaching methods we can help you achieve your language goals.
Our aim is to make learning an enjoyable experience and to encourage you to use English immediately at work.
Benefits of our Workplace Conversational English course:
- Essential for success in today’s global economy
- Focus on professional skills such as participating in meetings, writing emails and reports, building professional relationships and giving presentations
- Improve all four English skills within a professional context: speaking, writing, reading and listening
- Manage a real-life project with your classmates organising an event, which will be held at the end of the course
|Date / Time|
|Tuesday Nights 19:30 to 21:30 for Pre Intermediate and Intermediate Levels|
|Course Fee||Duration||Other Information|
|$250||4 weeks||Free Level Check|
|$390||8 weeks||Free Level Check|
|$550||12 weeks||Free Level Check|
|$890||24 weeks||Free Level Check|
* denotes required field. >We seek your understanding that when filling filling this form you:1.use a laptop or desktop to complete this form as you may experience some difficulty while submitting using handheld devices; 2. ensure your Web Browser is updated. Older versions of browsers may not be compatible; 3.should be receiving a confirmation email from us upon completing this form. Please check your spam box (especially hotmail accounts). Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 65362193 if you have not yet received the email confirmation within 1 day.